- The Empowered Relief™ materials may not be redistributed to others or made available to colleagues or for general public access (e.g., no forwarding of the slides or the manual to colleagues; no web postings of proprietary content allowed).
- Only certified instructors may deliver the Empowered Relief™ program. Certified instructors are not authorized to train other clinicians in the Empowered Relief™ program.
- Training and certification must be received by the Empowered Relief™ training team.
- The Empowered Relief™ program must be delivered in its full form: it is a single-session class, all Powerpoint slides and the accompanying manualized text must be delivered verbally by the certified instructor over the course of the approximately 2-hour class timeframe.
- The Empowered Relief™ program content may not be altered in any way, including partial delivery of materials.
- It is assumed that clinicians will practice within the scope of their license and Stanford University and Empowered Relief™ assumes no liability.
- The Empowered Relief™ slide deck branding must be retained and visible in all class presentations. A very brief promotional slide deck is available upon request; credit must be attributed to the Empowered Relief program. These few slides allow you to promote yourself and your organization as offering the Empowered Relief program.
- All research publications that report on the use or results from Empowered Relief™ must include full attribution as follows: Empowered Relief™ by Beth Darnall © 2013-2020 Stanford University